Members of the Society for Nonprofits receive substantial discounts on all of the following products and services:
- Books: 15% off of every order through Fieldstone Alliance. Fieldstone offers a number of award-winning nonprofit books. 25% off of Doug Eadie's latest books, Meeting the Governing Challenge and Building a Rock-Solid Partnership With Your Board.
- Conferencing: Discounts on audio and web conferencing through ReadyTalk
- Credit Card Processing: Qualified swiped processing rate of 1.69% + 20¢ per transaction. No monthly fees, monthly minimums, application fees, or programming fees. Free standard supplies.
- News Releases / PR: Free membership to PR Newswire (normally $195/yr), free toolkit, and discounts on press releases, photo archival, monitoring, and other related services.
- Education/Training: Save 20-30% on award-winning nonprofit educational programs from the Learning Institute for Nonprofit Organizations, with CEUs/Certificate available upon completion. Certificate is jointly awarded by SNPO and Michigan State University's CARRS Department.